1) Effective researcher with excellent planning, organizational, and negotiation strengths as well as the ability to lead, reach consensus, establish goals, and attain results.
2) Experience in the use of polymer testing equipments in the areas of: Calorimetry, Spectroscopy, Microscopy, Mechanical properties, Dinamical-Mechanical properties, Rheometers, and others. Equipments like: DSC, FT-IR, RDA, RSA, TEM, SEM, GPC, TGA, Viscosimeters, Rheometers, etc.
3) Experience in the polymer synthesis field of anionic polymerization of block copolymers and homopolymers.
4) Experience in the study of rheology of polymeric solutions and polymer-surfactant systems, interfacial properties and transport capacity of drilling fluids.
5) Extensive background and knowledge in the area of polymer crystallization.
6) Extensive background and knowledge of the physical/chemical properties of polymers, copolymers, polymer blends, composites, and polymer fluids.
7) Knowledge about computers, computers nets, softwares (installation and use) like: Windows (95 to Windows 7), Microsoft Office, Pro-engineer, Matlab, Origin, etc.